- Pragmatic: Practical and thoughtful negotiations rivaling or exceeding top-tier firms.
- Experienced: Seasoned legal judgement. Bernstein Counsel reviews more confidentiality agreements than most AmLaw lawyers. Ben Bernstein has a decade of experience negotiating thousands of contracts. At Debevoise & Plimpton and Katten Muchin, he represented some of the most sophisticated fund managers and investors.
- Consistency: Counsel that knows your business and your legal sensitivities – translates into consistent terms and quality.
- Rapid turnaround: Generally one business day or same day service.
- Flat fee pricing: End surprise bills; start predictable budgeting.
- Savings: Clients routinely save 50% to 90% on volume legal services.
- Private Equity Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
- Non-Reliance and Release Letter
- Vendor Due Diligence (VDD) report
- Engagement Letter
- General Corporate Agreements
- Independent Contractor
- Software Licensing
- SaaS Sales
- Attorney team includes:
- Seasoned practitioners with over a decade of experience
- Top ranked law school graduates
- Elite law firm associates
- Counsel to Fortune 500 companies
Ben’s mission: AmLaw partner level quality applied to high-volume agreements such as NDAs – at a fraction of the price of mega law firms.
Ben believes that while it is prudent to retain an elite law firm for marquee transactions, there is little substantive or marketing benefit to paying a fantastic premium for routine repeat contracts.
Large law firms often assign routine agreements to junior associates with limited legal experience or knowledge of market practice. The combination of Ben’s constant review of the same types of agreements together with his broad exposure to many different law firm forms allows him to address important provision nuances often missed by some of the most experienced practitioners.
Ben Bernstein has well over a decade of experience serving clients as a corporate lawyer negotiating thousands of contracts.
At Debevoise & Plimpton and Katten Muchin, he represented some of the most sophisticated Private Equity and Hedge Fund managers and investors.
Ben has the benefit of a practical in-house counsel mindset, having been a senior counsel at an institutional broker-dealer.
Bernstein Counsel P.C. provides investment funds, companies and investors with senior partner level expertise at junior associate rates.